Indianapolis Business Journal is looking for the Indianapolis area’s
Who is eligible?
Privately held companies with 2012 revenue exceeding $1 million while also experiencing revenue growth over a three-year period.
Who are we looking for?
- Revenue increases each year from FY 2012 through FY 2014
- Revenue over $1 million in FY 2012
- FY 2012 revenue must represent a 12-month year; company must be founded prior to FY 2012
- Independent privately held for-profit corporation, proprietorship or partnership through December 31, 2014. (not a subsidiary or division of a parent company)
- Based in the Indianapolis area (Marion County, contiguous counties or Madison County)
What is the deadline?
Friday May 15, 2015
How do I submit a nomination?
Complete and submit the online nomination form.
When does the special feature publish?
The top 25 companies will be ranked and the top 10 profiled in the July 20, 2015 issue of IBJ.