We're sorry, but we cannot find the page you requested. Our Advanced Search page can assist in helping you find the article or content you are attempting to locate.

Thank You!

Sponsored by

Subscribe to IBJ
  1. I'm very disappointed at the loss of Steve Simpson ... Will now find a new station after many many years! Big mistake WIBC !!!

  2. So, Tim Durham stole money from a bunch of old people and he goes to jail. He should. Now Bash is taking the money Durham stole and putting it in his pocket. The old people are still without their life's savings. How are Bash and Durham any different from one another?

  3. My family conducts 90% of the consumer goods items it needs on Amazon. The other 10% fall to Wal-Mart or Target. My family spends 95% of the food items it needs at Aldi and ther other 5% at the Marsh or Kroger that is within 2 miles of my home. I can't remember the last time I was in a HH Gregg or for that matter even a Best Buy store. I remember going to Fry's electronics and walking out muttering to myself, "Now I know why I shop mostly on Amazon!" You can research what you want and the prices that are available and get it shipped (often times FREE) to your door. No amount of advertising spend be it focused on retail OR branding OR whatever is going to dissuade me as a consumer that this is not the easiest option as long as pricing is still comparable.

  4. Can we pick who we trade Pence for? I think it should just be a first round pick next year and some cash.....

  5. I guess I'm confused. We built I-465 to loop around the city at that time and connect the other major interstates. As all highways do, I-465 pulled sprawling, low-intensity development to its edges and people chose to drive the difference creating traffic on interstates which shouldn't be built for local commuters. Now, they want to toss a few billion (will be much more than $2B) at the same idea further out? It is embarrassing to hear that a group of people voted on these recommendations. I can't wait until this goes to a vote! The story even admits that vehicle miles have remained flat, yet we are doubling our interstate presence? Tolled Truck lanes should be added to I-65 and perhaps I-70. HOV lanes could be added to I-465 and I-69. I wish we had someone in charge to actually think about a transportation system and not just funding their highway lobbyists. And no, this doesn't bring jobs. Minor construction jobs are created during the project, then they go away and usually it is people from out of state. Just bad.