Casey Foyt, daughter of Colts owner Jim Irsay, has filed plans to open Huddles Sweet Shop and Boutique along East 86th Street next to the Monon Trail. The 1,500-square-foot shop at 1340 E. 86th St. will offer soft-serve and sports apparel. The former Casey Irsay, who married IRL driver A.J. Foyt IV in July 2009, is a vice president for the Colts. Elsewhere:
- Red Eye Cafe is set to take the former Pizza King and Tin Star space at 1904 Broad Ripple Ave., according to a sign on the building.
- Sushi House Restaurant is taking 2,400 square feet at the intersection of Fox and Oaklandon roads in Geist.
- Sandella's Flatbread Cafe, a sandwich shop, is opening in 1,500 square feet near County Line Road and State Road 135 in Greenwood.
- Donatos has leased 2,000 square feet at 2205 East Conner Street in Noblesville.
- Panda Express is taking 2,176 square feet near the Logan's Roadhouse along Mercantile Blvd in Noblesville.
- Marco's Pizza has filed plans to open a new store in Fishers, taking 1,672 square feet in a new retail strip near 116th Street and Olio Road.
- Flap Jack's is opening a new location in 5,000 square feet at 2991 Fulmer Drive, near State Road 135, in Bargersville.
- The Flying Cupcake Bakery location at 715 Mass Ave plans to offer free cupcakes on March 20, the grand opening for its second location (earlier post is here).