2023 Power Breakfast Series Life Sciences – Individual Ticket
2023 Power Breakfast Series Life Sciences – Corporate Table of 10(Corporate table includes company name on table signage, in program and event thank you ad.)
2023 Power Breakfast Series Life Sciences – Premium Corporate Table of 10(Premium Corporate table includes company name on table signage, in program and event thank you ad, premium table placement, quarter page ad in IBJ and 25,000 impressions on IBJ.com to be used within 60 days of event. Note: ads cannot be applied to existing schedule)
Please check back for 2023 event details. Registration opens soon.
See below for 2022 information.
Life Sciences Power Panel Engage with a panel of experts as they discuss promising science, technology and talent in central Indiana’s life-sciences industry. You don’t want to miss IBJ’s Life Sciences Power Panel April 29.
Q: Indiana life science companies landed a record $433 million in venture capital last year. Can they keep up this level of funding?
Q: How will Elanco’s headquarters move affect Indiana’s life sciences community?
Q: Has the pandemic affected research and product development in Indiana? What steps have startup companies found most successful?
Q: What federal policies and industry trends is the life science community focusing on this year?
- Featured Panelists:
- Kent Hawryluk President & CEO MBX Biosciences, Inc.
- NiCole R. Keith, PhD, FACSM, FNAK President, American College of Sports Medicine (2020-2021) Professor of Kinesiology, Assoc. Dean of Faculty Affairs, IUPUI School of Health & Human Sciences, Research Scientist, IU Center for Aging Research Investigator, Regenstrief Institute
- Marcela A. Kirberger Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary Elanco Animal Health, Inc.
- Brandy Matthews Associate Vice President, Global & US Medical Affairs Eli Lilly and Company
- Theresa S. Mayer Executive Vice President for Research & Partnerships Purdue University
- Moderated By:
- John Russell Health Care & Life Sciences Reporter Indianapolis Business Journal