The Health Care Heroes Awards will honor companies, individuals and organizations for their contributions to improving health care in the Indianapolis metropolitan area.
This Year’s Honorees:
COMMUNITY ACHIEVEMENT IN HEALTH CARE
- Damien Center
- Hendricks Regional Health Community Paramedicine Program
- Methodist Well Newborn Team, Riley’s Children’s Health
ADVANCEMENTS IN HEALTH CARE
- Ascension St. Vincent Transplant Services
- Michael Econs & Team, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Riley Children’s Health Urology Department
- Thomas Bright MD, St. Vincent Anderson
- Daniel Shull, MD, New Hope of Indiana
- Mark Turrentinem MD, Riley Children’s Health, IU School of Medicine
- Caitlin Church, Riley Children’s Health
- Kerry Skurka, Franciscan Health Cancer Center
- Wanda Thruston, Indiana University School of Nursing
- Bob Baxter, Riley Children’s Health
- Brian Morson, St. Vincent Anderson
- Garry Rollins, Rollins Construction Co.
IBJ Print Only Subscribers – Contact Customer Service via email here to receive assistance with your user/login information.
(Discount applies to Individual ticket purchase only. Excludes corporate table purchase.)