IBJ Media is an Indianapolis based news and information company. Operations include print and digital
publishing via newspapers, websites and email products. In addition, IBJ Media is engaged in book
publishing and producing education related publications through our Custom Publishing division.
We have an immediate opening for an account executive for our flagship publication, Indianapolis
Business Journal. We are seeking an experienced professional to consult with and help companies grow
their business through the utilization of IBJ advertising and marketing products.
IBJ is an award-winning, paid-circulation, weekly business publication serving central Indiana. Related
e-news products include ibj.com and four email based newsletters ... IBJ Daily combined with
A&E Weekly, IBJ's Real Estate Weekly, and IBJ's Health Care & Reform Weekly.
If you are looking for a sales job that offers stability and allows you to interact with business
customers, is different and challenging every day and enables you to showcase your creativity ... this is
the place to be.
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Minimum four years face-to-face selling experience
- Advertising/marketing/media experience preferred
- Web/internet sales experience required
- Superior presentation skills
- Customer oriented focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build business in a competitive environment
- Four-year degree preferred
Benefits offered to the successful candidate:
- Compensation package based on experience
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K employee savings plan with matching
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts