Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing
to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you
are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited
from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright
and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily
download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Indianapolis Business Journal's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this
license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for
any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse
engineer any software contained on Indianapolis Business Journal's web site;
- remove any copyright or other
proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror"
the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate
any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Indianapolis Business Journal at any time. Upon terminating your viewing
of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether
in electronic or printed format.
- The Services and Contents are protected by copyright pursuant to U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as provided in Section 2 (d) of these Terms of Service), create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content or the Services (including software) in whole or in part.
- You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the Services for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from IBJ Media Corp, or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the Content.
- The materials on
Indianapolis Business Journal's web site are provided "as is". Indianapolis Business Journal makes no warranties,
expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties
or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other
violation of rights. Further, Indianapolis Business Journal does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy,
likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials
or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Indianapolis
Business Journal or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit,
or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Indianapolis Business Journal's
Internet site, even if Indianapolis Business Journal or a Indianapolis Business Journal authorized representative has been
notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied
warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Indianapolis Business Journal's web site could
include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Indianapolis Business Journal does not warrant that any of the materials
on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Indianapolis Business Journal may make changes to the materials contained
on its web site at any time without notice. Indianapolis Business Journal does not, however, make any commitment to update
Indianapolis Business Journal has not reviewed all of the sites linked
to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not
imply endorsement by Indianapolis Business Journal of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of
these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Indianapolis Business
Journal's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.