As expected, Simon Property Group has nabbed some big name, new-to-market tenants for its multi-million-dollar revamp of The Fashion Mall at Keystone. The project includes new upscale retail shops in an expanded bridge that previously contained the mall's food court, along with a new food court west of the bridge. The new retail tenants include:
- West Elm, the high-end furniture and home decor chain that's part of San Francisco-based Williams Sonoma Inc. The concept, founded in 2002, has 40 stores in 21 states. The 8,100-square-foot Fashion Mall store, set to open this year, will be its first in Indiana.
- Free People, a women's clothing boutique from Philadelphia-based Urban Outfitters. The store will be the 62-store chain's first in Indiana when it opens in 2013.
- Sperry Top-Sider, a Collective Brands company famous for its boat shoes. The chain is opening its first flagship store in Indiana, though a selection of its shoes are sold at other local stores. The 1,800-square-foot store is slated to open this year.
- Vera Bradley, the homegrown retailer of colorful handbags and accessories. The chain, which plans to open at Fashion Mall in 2012, also has a location at Clay Terrace in Carmel.
- Englin's Fine Footwear and Ann Taylor are relocating from existing stores in the mall to new stores in the revamped portion. Bachrach will return to the mall after leaving earlier this year.
Also check out the new lineup for the Fashion Mall food court.
(Photo: A display depicts the new Fashion Mall entrance.)