Articles

Memory Bank: Art instruction on the Circle

Circle Hall was constructed for the Second Presbyterian Church in about 1840 on the northwest quadrant of the Circle at Market Street—the spot where the English Hotel and Opera House, a J.C. Penney and then the Anthem headquarters would later be located.

Read More
{{ articles_remaining }}
Free {{ article_text }} Remaining
{{ articles_remaining }}
Free {{ article_text }} Remaining Article limit resets in {{ count_down }} days.