IBJ welcomes nominations now through May 6, 2021.
Nominate a company for IBJ’s exclusive ranking of
fastest-growing privately held companies. The top 25
will be featured at an event and profiled in a
special IBJ supplement.
What are the qualifications?
• Companies must have had revenue increases each year from FY 2018 through FY 2020.
• Fiscal year 2018 revenue must have been more than $1 million and represent a 12-month year.
• Companies must have been founded prior to FY 2018.
• Companies must have been independent, privately held, for-profit corporations,
proprietorships or partnerships through December 31, 2020 (not a subsidiary
or division of a parent company).
• Companies must be based in the Indianapolis area (Marion County, contiguous counties or Madison County).
How do I nominate someone?
Complete and submit the nomination form.
What is the deadline?
Thursday, May 6, 2021
Can I contact you to make sure my nomination was received?
Yes, you can email Terry Sowka at email@example.com.
When does the section publish?
Rankings will be published in a special IBJ supplement.