IBJNews

Pot-growing operation sparks fire

August 30, 2013
Keywords
Back to TopE-mailPrintBookmark and Share

A heating element and exhaust unit used for growing marijuana sparked a Noblesville house fire Thursday night. Homeowner Bruce Cornelius was at the home at 3211 Westfield Road at about 9:50 p.m. when the fire began in an attic, causing an estimated $139,000 in damage. Hamilton County police removed 30 pot plants from the residence.
 

ADVERTISEMENT

Sponsored by
ADVERTISEMENT

facebook - twitter on Facebook & Twitter

Follow on TwitterFollow IBJ on Facebook:
Follow on TwitterFollow IBJ's Tweets on these topics:
 
Subscribe to IBJ
ADVERTISEMENT