EYE ON THE PIE: Indiana: a primer for the Legislature

The General Assembly is organizing itself. This is more difficult than getting fleas to join a union. But I am being disrespectful. My purpose this week is benign. I present for the consideration of our 150 legislators certain facts about Indiana and where it ranks nationally. The data are from the 2005 American Community Survey conducted by the U.S. Bureau of the Census. First, let's consider sex. Of the 6.1 million Hoosiers, 50.9 percent are females, which leaves 49.1 percent...

 

You have accessed IBJ.com Premium online content

IBJ.com Premium online content is identified by locked premium or unlocked premium symbol to the right of the headline. Access to all IBj.com Premium online content requires a paid IBJ.com Premium subscription and the subscriber to be logged in using their email and password. See subscription options below.

Log In if you are a subscriber to IBJ.com Premium Online

...Or choose the IBJ subscription that's right for you:

7 Day Subscription

$4.95 per week

IBJ.com
Premium online

Order Now
   

1 Year Subscription

$1.25 per week

IBJ.com
Premium online

Order Now
 

1 Year Subscription

$1.52 per week

IBJ Print
only

Order Now

 

Sponsored by
ADVERTISEMENT

facebook - twitter on Facebook & Twitter

Follow on TwitterFollow IBJ on Facebook:
Follow on TwitterFollow IBJ's Tweets on these topics:
 
Subscribe to IBJ
ADVERTISEMENT