Nominations are closed.
To recognize central Indiana’s up-and-coming leaders in business, the arts and culture, philanthropy and community service.
Who is eligible?
Anyone who is between the ages of 20 and 29 on Aug. 6, 2021, is eligible. If a person turns 30 on or before Aug. 6 or is not yet 20 on Aug. 6, that person is not eligible.
What is IBJ looking for?
Young adults in central Indiana whose achievements in business or the community stand out from their peers. We’re not just looking for someone who is doing a good job. We’re looking for someone who is exceling beyond what would be expected at the person’s age. We’re seeking influencers and people who show tremendous potential to be impactful in central Indiana.
How do I nominate?
Nominations are closed
Can I nominate someone by email or another way?
Only nominations submitted through the online portal will be considered.
What is the nomination deadline?
May 7, 2021
What do I need to nominate someone?
You should have the following ready to go when you start filling out the nomination form:
- The nominee’s full name, mobile number, email address, current job position and company information.
- A description of why the nominee should be considered for 20 in their Twenties recognition.
- Basic job and resume information, although more detail is appreciated.
- Up to two letters of recommendation. You do NOT need letters. But this is the only opportunity to add letters to your nomination form. Letters submitted separately will NOT be considered.
- Any other materials such as a resume or supporting information (not including letters of recommendation) collected into ONE document, either a Word file or PDF.
How will honorees be chosen?
A committee of IBJ leaders and outside judges will choose 20 individuals.
How will honorees be recognized?
IBJ will publish a special section in print and online on Aug. 6, 2021, with photos and information about each of the honorees.
Can I nominate myself?
You can! However, we find that nominations are taken more seriously when an individual is nominated by someone else.