IBJNews

Father, son escape Noblesville fire

October 31, 2012
Keywords
Back to TopE-mailPrintBookmark and Share

A Noblesville homeowner and his son escaped a fire without injury early Wednesday morning. Chad Shaw, who is wheelchair-bound, and his son Zachery were able to make it out of the home near Noblesville East Middle School after the blaze broke out about 2:30 a.m. The fire, which caused about $60,000 in damage, may have been started by a space heater.

ADVERTISEMENT

Sponsored by
ADVERTISEMENT

facebook - twitter on Facebook & Twitter

Follow on TwitterFollow IBJ on Facebook:
Follow on TwitterFollow IBJ's Tweets on these topics:
 
Subscribe to IBJ
ADVERTISEMENT