IBJNews

Five escape Noblesville house fire

November 28, 2012
Keywords
Back to TopE-mailPrintBookmark and Share

Firefighters in Noblesville say an 11-year-old boy alerted his family to a late-night fire, allowing them to escape their burning house Tuesday. The boy, his mother and three other children exited the smoke-filled home without injury. Authorities say the fire, which may have started in a clothes dryer, caused about $50,000 in damage.
 

ADVERTISEMENT

Sponsored by
ADVERTISEMENT

facebook - twitter on Facebook & Twitter

Follow on TwitterFollow IBJ on Facebook:
Follow on TwitterFollow IBJ's Tweets on these topics:
 
Subscribe to IBJ
ADVERTISEMENT