Four injured in city house fire

Four people suffered smoke inhalation during a house fire early Wednesday morning in the 500 block of Hamilton Avenue on Indianapolis’ near-east side. Three people were treated for smoke inhalation at the scene and another was taken to the hospital. The blaze broke out about 1 a.m. A cause was not immediately known.

Please enable JavaScript to view this content.

Story Continues Below

Editor's note: You can comment on IBJ stories by signing in to your IBJ account. If you have not registered, please sign up for a free account now. Please note our updated comment policy that will govern how comments are moderated.