Father, son escape Noblesville fire

A Noblesville homeowner and his son escaped a fire without injury early Wednesday morning. Chad Shaw, who is wheelchair-bound, and his son Zachery were able to make it out of the home near Noblesville East Middle School after the blaze broke out about 2:30 a.m. The fire, which caused about $60,000 in damage, may have been started by a space heater.

Please enable JavaScript to view this content.

Story Continues Below

Editor's note: You can comment on IBJ stories by signing in to your IBJ account. If you have not registered, please sign up for a free account now. Please note our updated comment policy that will govern how comments are moderated.

{{ articles_remaining }}
Free {{ article_text }} Remaining
{{ articles_remaining }}
Free {{ article_text }} Remaining Article limit resets on
{{ count_down }}