Eight escape Noblesville fire

Eight men escaped a fire that broke out about 4:30 Wednesday morning in Noblesville in a house that had been converted into apartment units. One of the residents smelled smoke and woke up the other occupants. Damage to the home is estimated to be $50,000. Investigators say the fire may have started in the attic due to an electrical short.
 

Please enable JavaScript to view this content.

Story Continues Below

Editor's note: You can comment on IBJ stories by signing in to your IBJ account. If you have not registered, please sign up for a free account now. Please note our updated comment policy that will govern how comments are moderated.

{{ articles_remaining }}
Free {{ article_text }} Remaining
{{ articles_remaining }}
Free {{ article_text }} Remaining Article limit resets on
{{ count_down }}