Local toy maker recalling magnet set

Carmel-based Kipp Brothers is voluntarily recalling one of its toys in cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. The Mag Stix Magnetic Building Sets are being recalled because magnets inside the plastic sticks can fall out and be swallowed. The commission said it has received one report of an 8-year-old girl who was hospitalized after swallowing a loose magnet.

Please enable JavaScript to view this content.

Story Continues Below

Editor's note: You can comment on IBJ stories by signing in to your IBJ account. If you have not registered, please sign up for a free account now. Please note our updated comment policy that will govern how comments are moderated.

{{ articles_remaining }}
Free {{ article_text }} Remaining
{{ articles_remaining }}
Free {{ article_text }} Remaining Article limit resets on
{{ count_down }}