- Olgen Williams, deputy mayor for neighborhoods;
- Paul Okeson, chief of staff;
- Chris Cotterill, corporation counsel;
- Carolin Requiz Smith, director of Latino affairs;
- John Cochran, special counsel to the mayor;
- Greg Wilson, director of minority business development;
- Marcus Barlow, press secretary.
Williams is executive director of the Christamore House Family and Community Center in Haughville, as well as a board member of Indianapolis Public Schools.
Most recently, Okeson was branch manager for Bernardin, Lochmueller and Associates, an Evansville-based engineering firm. He also had served as chief of staff to Secretary of State Todd Rokita.
Cotterill is general counsel for the Indiana Office of Technology and manages the state government's Web site.
Requiz Smith is director of the office of minority health for the Indiana State Department of Health, as well as executive board member for the Indiana Commission on Hispanic/Latino Affairs.
Cochran is an attorney with John, Lewis and Wilkins. He was Ballard's campaign manager and is heading up the mayoral transition.
Wilson is a small-business owner who has worked with inner-city families. His experience includes work with minority vendor programs.
Barlow is director of the office of communications and media for the Family and Social Services Administration.