Motorcycles on Monument Circle are a common site these days, but this photo is dated 1914. It features three men with Yale motorcycles standing in front of the English Hotel & Opera House, which stood on the northwest quadrant of Monument Circle. The building was constructed in three phases, starting in 1880, and was demolished in 1948. The motorcycles were manufactured in Toledo, Ohio, by Consolidated Manufacturing, which produced Yale motorcycles from 1906 to 1915.
Sources: Motorcyclepedia Museum, Indiana Historical Society
Credit: This photo is courtesy of the Indiana Historical Society and is part of the Jay Small Postcard Collection. More images are available at images.indianahistory.org.