As the year comes to an end, here’s one last retail roundup to get you looking forward to 2016.
• Inner You Pilates is now open at Clay Terrace in Carmel. The group fitness center is located behind Express and Ann Taylor. Also at Clay Terrace, Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa is expected to open in January near Merrell and Eddie Bauer.
• In Clay Terrace closing news, Henry’s Pub & Grill has shut its doors. The restaurant had taken the place of short-lived Stanford’s, which replaced high-end restaurant sibling Kincaid’s last year. According to Henry’s Pub & Grill’s website, the restaurant chain decided not to renew its lease Nov. 30.
• Tony Sacco’s Coal Oven Pizza, which was at 14405 Clay Terrace Blvd., has also closed. The only Indiana location remaining is in Granger. The small chain also has restaurants in Arizona, Michigan, Ohio, Florida and North Carolina.
• Zing Cafe is now open at 12710 Meeting House Road, Suite 150, in the Village of West Clay. The eatery features a breakfast and lunch menu with a full espresso bar and made-to-order sandwiches, paninis, soups and salads.
• As IBJ's Property Lines reported last week, Mimi Blue Meatballs is expanding into Carmel. The restaurant will open at 12505 Old Meridian St. in space previously occupied by Crust Pizzeria Napoletana.
• Jimmy John’s is planning its first location in Noblesville. The fast-sandwich shop will be at 16978 Clover Road near State Road 37 and Pleasant Street.
• Huntington Bank will open a new location at Village Park Plaza in Westfield. A ribbon cutting is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. March 3.
• Franklin-based The Sleep Shop will open its second mattress store at 13910 Olivia Way in Fishers, near Olio Road and Southeastern Parkway, early next year.
• Pet Valu will occupy 4,069 square feet of space recently vacated by Hallmark at 53 Boone Village in Zionsville.
• Buffalo Wild Wings is scheduled to open Jan. 10 at 6537 Whitestown Parkway in the Marketplace at Anson.
• Also at Anson, plans have been filed for a Chinese restaurant to be located at 6622 Whitestown Parkway.