Indianapolis-based Cunningham Restaurant Group is expanding Bru Burger Bar again—this time into Noblesville.
The restaurant will be the first-floor tenant in the BlueSky Technology Partners building on the northwest corner of Westfield Road and John Street—a block away from the city’s new Federal Hill Commons.
The 6,000-square-foot restaurant will include outdoor patio seating and could open by March 2018. Bru Burger also has locations in downtown Indianapolis, Carmel, Plainfield, Evansville, Cincinnati, Ohio, and Lexington, Kentucky.
BlueSky officially opened its new 42,000-square-foot headquarters on Wednesday and announced Bru Burger as a tenant. The technology company occupies the third and fourth floors, and 9,000 square feet of office space is available on the second floor.
In other retail news:
• Main Street Anson LLC plans to construct a 12,000-square-foot building in Whitestown on a 1.65 acre parcel northeast of the intersection of Main Street and Whitestown Parkway. Pet Supplies Plus will occupy 7,500 square feet, and McAlister’s Deli will occupy the remaining 4,500 square feet.
Joel Wagner, principal of Main Street Anson and owner of several Pet Supplies Plus stores, said the project should cost $3 million and could be completed by the end of November.
• A new fitness center is coming to Carmel. [solidcore], which offers low-impact 50-minute classes using special full-body machines, plans to open at 14390 Clay Terrace Blvd. in Clay Terrace. The company’s website says it will open in the fall.
• Also at Clay Terrace, Forever 21 has filed plans for a store at 14550 Clay Terrace Blvd.
• Smoothie King will open in The Edge building at 116th Street and Lantern Road in Fishers, according to signs posted in the windows. The smoothie cafe also has a location at 8270 E. 96th St. in Fishers. It would have frontage along Lantern Road, near The Well coffeeshop.
• Another collegiate Greek organization will soon call Carmel home. Zeta Tau Alpha plans to relocate from Indianapolis to 1036 S. Rangeline Road in Carmel by the end of the year. About 40 employees will work at the office.