- Twist Lounge, an upscale bar from the owners of Zest! Exciting Food Creations, plans to take the space next door to the popular restaurant along 54th Street about a block east of the Monon Trail. The lounge is taking about 2,100 square feet.
- Marco's Pizza is planning a new location in Westfield at the northwest corner of 146th Street and Gray Road. The 1,600-square-foot restaurant will be the chain's 12th in central Indiana.
- Yats plans to open a new restaurant in the former home of a Quiznos in the Traders Point shopping center at West 86th Street and Zionsville Road. The restaurant is taking 1,555 square feet.
- Side Street Grille at 135 N. Pennsylvania St. on the second floor of BMO Plaza and Side Street Deli at 2066 N. Illinois St. have closed. Owners Dennis and Cheryl Wheaton plan to focus on their fast-growing catering business while developing a new restaurant concept. The Illinois Street location will offer online lunch ordering for groups of 10 or more.
- 14 West, the upscale restaurant named for its Maryland Street address, has closed after an eight-year run. The restaurant was previously known as Malibu on Maryland.
- Szechwan Garden restaurant at 3649 Lafayette Road is undergoing a big expansion into a vacant warehouse behind its existing restaurant. The 7,200-square-foot expansion will include additional dining space, meeting rooms, restrooms and a larger kitchen.