- True Religion, which sells a line of designer U.S.-made jeans, plans to open a shop at The Fashion Mall at Keystone. The 1,575-square-foot shop will be the first location in Indiana for the California-based chain, which has about 900 locations in 50 countries.
- Shoppers World plans to add a third Indianapolis-area store. A 27,000-square-foot store is scheduled to open in April at Esquire Plaza, along Pendleton Pike east of Franklin Road. The previous occupant of the Sandor-owned space was Unclaimed Discount Furniture. The New York-based discounter operates stores at Lafayette Square Mall and at Felbram Plaza North on the south side.
- Bakersfield, a new Mexican restaurant and bar coming to Mass Ave, plans to open March 11. An earlier post is here.
- Little Caesars is taking the space next to Subway at the southeast corner of Meridian and 22nd streets. The space has been vacant since the building's construction in 2009.
- Noble Roman's plans to open one of its standalone take-and-bake stores at the northwest corner of South East Street and East Thompson Road. The 1,200-square-foot shop joins a similar outlet at 96th Street and Michigan Road.
- TaTa Cuban Cafe along Market Street just east of the Indiana Statehouse has closed. A notice posted on the door by the landlord says the tenant defaulted.