Kim and Todd Saxton: Go for the gold! But maybe not every time.
Q&A: What you need to know about the CDC’s new mask guidance
Carmel distiller turns hand sanitizer pivot into a community fundraising platform
Lebanon considering creating $13.7M in trails, green space for business park
Local senior-living complex more than doubles assisted-living units in $5M expansion
- Indy Swirl, a frozen yogurt shop South Bend Chocolate Co. is adding next door at 28 Monument Circle, is set to open the beginning of May in space formerly occupied by its sandwich shop.
- Orange Leaf and Qdoba have opened downtown in City Way at the intersection of Delaware and South streets.
- Another Qdoba, in Southern Plaza at 4200 S. East St., is set to open April 15.
- Detour American Grille & Bar is set to open April 15 in Southport in space formerly occupied by Scotty’s Brewhouse at 4530 Southport Crossing Drive. Detour is operated by Fishers-based MSCB Group, which also has Detour restaurants in the Geist and Keystone Crossing areas.
- Kincaid’s, an upscale restaurant that closed last month at 14159 Clay Terrace Blvd., is slated to reopen April 15 as Stanford’s Restaurant & Bar. Both brands are owned by Seattle-based Restaurants Unlimited.
- The Loft restaurant at Traders Point Creamery near Zionsville will unveil a nearly 1,200-square-foot addition next month as part of a renovation that will feature a larger kitchen, expanded veranda and more outdoor seating.