• Bagger Dave’s Legendary Burger Tavern, a small Michigan-based better-burger chain, is expanding its Indianapolis-area presence. It has a restaurant under construction at 9646 E. State Road 36 in Avon, set to open in July, and plans to start construction this month on another at 5221 Noggle Way in Greenwood near County Line Road and South Emerson Avenue. That restaurant should be open in October. Bagger Dave’s lone metropolitan-area location is at 8840 N. Michigan Road on the city’s northwest side.
• Between the Bun-Burgers Dogs & More is open at 102 S. Madison Ave. in Greenwood in the old Casa Miguels location. The local burger joint owned by Scott and Trisha Sims is an offshoot of their food truck that operated under the same name.
• Orange Leaf has signed a lease to occupy 1,800 square feet in the Broad Ripple parking garage, joining Firehouse Subs and Marco’s Pizza on the ground level of the garage at Westfield Boulevard and College Avenue. The Oklahoma City-based frozen yogurt chain has about 15 locations in the Indianapolis area.
• C. Wonder is slated to open in The Fashion Mall on June 6. It’s the first Indiana location for the New York-based women’s apparel and home décor store
• Little Caesars Pizza has opened at 2181 N. Meridian St.
• Saxony Market, a local fresh-produce farmers market within the Saxony development in Fishers, is open each Saturday through Sept. 14.
• Lazy Daze Coffee House at 10 Johnson Ave. and Roscoe’s Tacos at 5698 Brookville Road in the Irvington area have closed.