At a time when most retailers are cutting back, a few in the Indianapolis area are growing. Among them:
• Local jeweler Reis-Nichols plans to add 2,000 square feet to its Greenwood store by taking over the former Steve’s
& Gifts space. The $500,000 project is slated to begin in January. The store is in the Greendale Centre at U.S. 31 and
• The sandwich shop Blimpie is slated to open a store next door to King David Dogs in the first block of North Pennsylvania
• Fitness center Curves is taking 1,667 square feet in the Willow Lake Shopping Center at West 86th Street and Township
• Pairings, a gourmet food and wine shop, plans to move into 1,600 square feet
in River’s Edge at East 82nd Street and Dean Road.
• Vitamin Shoppe is taking 3,600 square feet in Raceway Plaza at 10823 Rockville Road in Avon.
• Aspen Dental is leasing 3,200 square feet in Raceway Plaza.