Get your organization's message in front of business leaders & potential donors and volunteers.
IBJ's 2018 Giving Guide will provide year long visibility to participating not-for-profits in central Indiana showcasing their mission, progress, governance and many initiatives. It is an opportunity for not-for-profits to tap into the region's leaders who are willing to donate their time, treasure and talent.
The GIVING GUIDE provides an ideal way to:
- Tap into the regions' leaders who are willing to donate their time, treasure and talent.
- Play a huge role in the quality of life within the Indianapolis region—and this publication—combined with the year long online presence.
- Showcase their mission, progress, governance and many initiatives.
Each participating not-for-profit will receive a two-page spread, which includes a profile and a full page ad.
Publishes November 20, 2017
- Numbers like this are AMAZING -
Average Unique Monthly Vistors on IBJ.com
PUBLICATION VALUE & STATS
YEAR LONG EXPOSURE:
- In addition to the lasting value of the print publication, IBJ will publish the digital edition for one year starting November 20, 2017.
- 50,000 ads will run per month on IBJ.com, linking readers to the digital edition. IBJ.com has more than 300,000 unique monthly visitors.
- 6,500 additional copies will be inserted in the November 20, 2017 issue of Indiana Lawyer whose subscribers are financial advisors to individuals and companies.
- Be one of the first 52 to purchase or renew a profile spread and you will be featured in IBJ’s Not-For-Profit of Note section.