Maternity Leave Coverage
Temporary Contract: 8 weeks: Onsite: Indianapolis, IN
IBJ Media is seeking a temporary graphic designer to assist with the development of print/digital marketing/advertising materials.
- Creates and manages workflow for all marketing projects/events for multiple departments and publications (collateral includes: client ads, programmatic ads, house ads, circulation, marketing event collaterals: program, tickets, presentations, signage, and table signs)
- Develops weekly Data on Display/List infographics
- Creates and manages digital ads and workflow for publications and products (track, schedule, preflight, provide technical info for sales reps & advertisers and assess ad liability)
- Assist web developers in digital ads for marketing and circulation
- Assist in production and workflow for publications
- Creates and assists in classifieds for print and online
- Develops landing page templates for web developers to implement
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Proficient and knowledgable in Adobe Creative Suite design programs
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 1-3 years experience preferred
- Ability to be flexible and open to other’s input
- Excellent time management skills, manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
- Ability to troubleshoot and be solution-oriented
Editorial/Marketing/Advertising knowledge is a plus
Graphic designer will be working with the Design and Production team which consists of 4 designers who will be of assistance throughout. Graphic Designer will report to Creative Director.
IBJ Media was founded in 1980. IBJ Media is comprised of five media entities: Indianapolis Business Journal, Indiana Lawyer, Court & Commercial Record, IBJ Custom Publishing, and AdEndeavor Media. We are located at One Monument Circle, Suite 300.
Send inquiries to Wendy Shapiro: firstname.lastname@example.org
If applying please submit cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio or link to online portfolio