Pictured is the Hamilton County Courthouse in 1964. It sits on North Ninth Street in downtown Noblesville, the county seat; its Second Empire architecture includes a mansard roof. Designed by Indianapolis architect Edwin May, who also designed the Indiana Statehouse, the building was completed in 1879. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.
Source: Indiana Historical Society
Credit: This image is courtesy of the Indiana Historical Society. More images are available at images.indianahistory.org.