Northside Nights has returned to the suburbs.
The two-week long event runs through Oct. 4 with more than 40 restaurants offering three-course meals at discounted prices.
Not all of the restaurants are located north of 96th Street, but there are several options for those in Carmel, Westfield, Fishers, Noblesville and Zionsville. Check out the full list of options here.
In other North of 96th retail news:
- Noodles & Co. is planning to open another location in Noblesville at 17143 Mercantile Boulevard. It is in the same plaza as Panera Bread, Com1 Wireless, Ossip Optometry and Ophthalmology and the recently opened Mooyah Burgers, Fries & Shakes. Noodles has three other Hamilton County restaurants, including one at Hamilton Town Center.
- Smashburger is opening Sept. 30 at 2560 E. 146th St. in Westfield. The menu will include a regional burger called the Hoosier Burger with Hoosier Daddy BBQ Sauce, applewood-smoked bacon, cheddar cheese and haystack onions on an egg bun. The fast-casual burger chain has more than 330 locations throughout the United States, and this is its first in Indiana.
- Speaking of burgers, Flamme Burger opened Friday in Fishers and will have an official ribbon cutting event Oct. 1. The 3,000-square-foot restaurant is located at 8594 E. 116th St. in the Depot at Nickel Plate. The menu includes appetizers, salads, fries, milkshakes and a variety of burger options.
- Instacart, the one-hour grocery delivery service, has expanded into Fishers after launching in Indianapolis last month. It is also available in Carmel.
- Gandolfo’s Deli opened Monday at 6685 Whitestown Parkway in Whitestown.
- Pie Five Pizza opened Sept. 10 at 6704 Whitestown Parkway within the Village at Anson development in Whitestown. The new location is expected to have a drive-thru added on within six months. The fast-fire pizzeria also has a location on the corner of Washington and Pennsylvania streets in downtown Indianapolis.
- Bash Boutique is opening Oct. 1 at 149 North Walnut St. in Westfield. The clothing boutique also has store in Wabash.
- The Indiana Design Center in Carmel has several new tenants and more are expected to join soon. Retail store H Curated is now open, and Beverly Markoff Interiors, Adam Gibson Design and Alice Stillabower Interior Design are leasing office space. Godby Hearth & Home, which provides fireplaces and other hearth products and services, is expected to occupy 1,466 square feet of space this winter, and advertising and branding agency JDA will open in a 2,438-square-foot space by winter 2016.
- Studio RE, a wellness studio offering barre-based classes, relocated to the Carmel Racquet Club at 225 E. Carmel Drive earlier this month.
- Corner Bakery Cafe opened earlier this month at 14550 Clay Terrace Boulevard in Carmel.