A Louisville-based breakfast restaurant is coming to Carmel.
Wild Eggs will open at 1438 W. Main St. to the east of U.S. 31, according to permit filings.
The brunch franchise was founded in Louisville and has four locations there, along with one in Bowling Green and two in Lexington. The company also has a franchise in Denver.
The menu includes breakfast staples—pancakes, waffles, french toast and a lengthy list of egg entrees. The restaurant also offers biscuits and gravy, cinnamon rolls and crepes.
The lunch menu features salads, sandwiches, burgers and soup.
In other retail news:
• Aspen Creek Grill is opening Nov. 16 at 13489 Tegler Drive across from Hamilton Town Center in Noblesville. The restaurant is owned by Texas Roadhouse and has four other locations.
• Culver's is planning to build a location near Grand Park in Westfield. Custard Kings Inc., a franchisee that develops and operates Culver's, recently purchased property on the northeast corner of State Road 32 and Sun Park Drive for the new 4,658-square-foot restaurant. Plans filed with the city of Westfield also mention a 700-square-foot outdoor seating area. Culver's would be to the east of the existing McDonald's and Dairy Queen.
• Gandolfo’s New York Deli is scheduled to open Monday at 2796 E. 146th St. in Westfield. A ribbon-cutting ceremony will be at 10:10 a.m.
• South of Chicago Pizza and Beef is now open at 56 S. 9th St. in Noblesville. It is the restaurant’s third location in the Indianapolis area.
• Pita Pit is coming to Fishers. The fast-food sandwich franchise has filed plans to open a 1,300-square-foot store at 8395 E. 116th St.
• An indoor cycling studio will open in December in Carmel. CycleBar will occupy 3,200 square feet at 12697 N. Pennsylvania St. near the corner of Carmel Drive.
• Regency Properties is adding another 15,000-square-foot retail building at its Village North Shopping Center in Lebanon. No tenants have been secured yet. The shopping center is anchored by Walmart and has a Subway, RadioShack, salon, Chinese restaurant and Mexican restaurant.