Smart from the Start Money is an easy to understand and necessary book for people entering the "real world." In a conversational, easy-to-read style, this book covers common financial decisions young people often face when first starting out on their own. Smart from the Start Money is uniquely written so each chapter covers a common financial situation. Need advice on buying a car or renting an apartment? Don't understand your insurance deductible or 401(k) options? Confused by all the fine print on your credit card statement? This book has it covered… and then some.
This book is not for:
- People who like wasting money and getting ripped-off
- People who like complex theories and confusing charts
This book is for:
- Anyone who is ready to enter the "real world"
- Anyone who wants common sense personal finance explanations
- Anyone confused by mortgages, employee benefits, or taxes
- Anyone who wants to have fun and make the most of their money
Take advantage of their knowledge and experience to help you make better financial decisions.