Several big changes are in the works at central Indiana's largest shopping mall:
- H&M is expanding its presence in the mall's lifestyle section, taking over the former homes of Moochie and Co., Jule and Yuki. The renovated store, which is adding 4,300 square feet, is set to open in the fall.
- Forever 21 is more than tripling its square-footage at the northside mall by taking the former Borders space, as first reported here in February. The new 25,500-square-foot store is scheduled to open in early summer.
- Flip Flop Shops, an Atlanta-based chain, plans to open a casual footwear store this spring across from Macy's.
- Love Culture, a California-based boutique aimed at young women, plans to open between Macy's and the food court in the fall. It will be the chain's first Indiana store.
- The Finish Line is adding a Nike Track Club to its Castleton Square store. The new concept, which the locally based chain tested at Greenwood Park in 2010, is scheduled to open in May.
- The Limited is moving to the former home of Fossil. The Ohio-based chain plans to open the new shop in May.
- Off Broadway Shoes has opened in the mall's Sears wing, as first reported here in January. The warehouse-style chain based in Georgia has taken 18,500 square feet.