Thank you for your interest in nominating someone for our Forty Under 40 competition. Before you get going on the nomination form, note that you can NOT save this form and come back to it. Neither can you amend it or add to it once it’s submitted. Please be prepared to finish it.
You will need the following:
- The nominee’s full name, mobile number, email address, current job position and company information.
- A description of why the nominee should be considered for Forty Under 40 recognition.
- Basic job and resume information, although more detail is appreciated.
- Up to three letters of recommendation. You do NOT need letters. But this is the only opportunity to add letters to your nomination form. Letters submitted separately will NOT be considered. This is a change from the process in previous years.
- Any other materials such as a resume or supporting information (not including letters of recommendation) collected into ONE document, either a Word file or PDF.
If you’ve got that information, you’re ready to go. And remember, an individual can be nominated by more than one person. Also, please note: Previous winners are ineligible.
Nominees must be younger than 40 years old as of the April 21, 2023 publication date.
Please provide some information about the nominee’s work history and career achievements. It’s ok if you don’t have all the details but be as thorough as possible:
Please provide some information about the nominee’s work in the community, at church or in professional organizations—including service on philanthropic boards and as volunteers. Please be as specific as possible about how the nominee impacts these organizations. We want to know more than just that a nominee serves on the board. We want to know what he or she does that makes a difference.