Welcome to Fast 25, IBJ’s annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in the Indianapolis area.
Click here to see the list and see below for more details about each company.
Execs managing explosive growth share insights
Avoid “shiny-object syndrome.” Build the systems and processes to support “catastrophic growth.” Avoid micromanagement. Those are some of the pearls of wisdom offered by executives who’ve helped their companies survive and prosper through torrid growth. Read more
The selection process
Indianapolis Business Journal compiled its annual list of fastest-growing companies through the following procedures:
Submissions were solicited through announcements in IBJ and email solicitations. Companies are ranked based on their revenue growth over a three-year period.
Companies were eligible if:
- revenue increased each fiscal year;
- revenue exceeded $1 million in fiscal year 2014;
- the company was an independent, privately held corporation, proprietorship or partnership (not a subsidiary or division) through Dec. 31, 2016;
- the company was founded before fiscal year Jan. 1, 2014;
- the company was based in the Indianapolis area (Marion, contiguous and Madison counties).